Benefits of Medical Services in Singapore
- A competitive health care system that was ranked 6th by the WHO in 2000 and 1st by the Bloomberg in 2014. Singapore holds very high standards of professionalism and cleanness and has effective laws that eliminate any possibility of medical malpractice.
- Singapore is a well-developed urbanised country where you won’t face chaos and untidiness common in other Asian countries. It has the lowest corruption rate in Asia, and, therefore, dealing with authorities is a pleasure here.
- Many of Singapore’s clinics and medical facilities have accreditation by JCI.
- All Singaporean clinics are packed with state-of-the-art equipment that are constantly updated for better safety and reliability.
- Singapore is focused on biotechnological innovations. If you are looking for a new and rare treatment, you should inquire about it in Singapore.
- Singaporean doctors are well-educated and regularly undergo practice in foreign clinics.
- English is one of Singapore’s official languages, so patients from all over the world can easily communicate with doctors. This fact puts Singapore on the front foot among other English-speaking countries with much costlier medicine. Some private clinics offer translation services for patients who speak none of Singapore’s official languages.
- Singapore maintains very high safety standards in blood transfusion. Centre of Transfusion Medicine is avowed as the WHO’s Collaborating Centre for a top-notch management of this service.
REASONS TO VISIT SINGAPORE
Singapore is a country known for its nightlife, shopping scene and rich food culture.The bustling city is filled with activities that will keep you entertained during your recovery here.